Saturday, January 19, 2013

8 months...

Needless to say, I have been lax in my writing. Life has brought a lot of changes in the past 8 months. Some I've enjoyed tremendously and others I have despised. I figure this is as good a time as any to start writing again. I'll need an outlet over this next year I'm sure!

I've made some changes, as you can see! Changes in life have warranted changes on the blog. I feel my blog will be covering more than just languages, laundry and Liam. Although, there will still be a lot of Liam. ;)

Here's a little overview...

Liam is now 14 months old! Yeah, it's been 8 short/long months. He understands both English and Spanish, but we try to speak mostly Spanish. He now says "hola" when he wants to.

We no longer cloth diaper. Leave it to my kid to GET a rash from them! I'm saving them all for the next one though!



And we've just begun the second deployment in the history of the Rivas family! It's Liam's first and he has brought a whole other dynamic to it. It's gotten harder not easier this time around. :(



4 comments :

  1. Lots of LOVE and HUGS!!! I'll be keeping you all in my prayers!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely praying for you during deployment. I can't even imagine how tough it is, especially with a little one. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We appreciate all the prayers! It has definitely been tougher adjusting this time around.

      Delete