Monday, June 17, 2013

Our Weekend In Review// Father's Day Weekend








Saturday we had a fun play date at the park with the Mom's group I'm a part of. Liam played in the sand for the first time since he was 6 months old. The park we normally go to just has mulch and some dirt patches, but this park had an awesome sand box! Liam was so worn out after playing that he took a 3.5 hour nap! Then it was off to the gym for a workout (for me) and playtime (for Liam). Needless to say we both slept well that night. :) 



I don't even know what this is. He came crawling into the apartment after church. I guess he was worn out!

Sunday was Father's Day and unfortunately we didn't get to spend it with any of our Dads. That's what happens when you're in the military. My father and father-in-law live in different states and Pablo was out to sea. We made sure they felt the love though! I emailed my husband (usually our only form of communication when he's out) & sent him pictures. We tried to celebrate before he left, but Liam was sick, so we only managed to go out to lunch. I guess we'll do some more celebrating when he gets back! Liam even made him a card! 

We did go to church, but other than that we spent the day being lazy. Liam was not feeling well. The doctor finally put him on an antibiotic after we went back for the 3rd week in a row! This time Liam had fluid behind his ears. He and the antibiotic aren't getting along to well though. I'll spare you the details, but I will say that he has a very uncomfortable rash. :( 

This coming week we're preparing to fly to California to visit my in-laws! We'll be heading out a week from tomorrow! I'm not looking forward to flying with a 19 month old, but at least Pablo will be with us! If you think of us, say a prayer for a safe and smooth trip!!! :) 










No comments :

Post a Comment