Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's My SITS Day!






Today is the day I have been patiently waiting for! It's my SITS Day!

If you haven't visited The SITS Girls blog then you should! It is a community of women bloggers who support and help each other in all things blog related! Each weekday they feature a blogger and today is my day!

I am so overwhelmed by all of the love I have received today from all my fellow SITS girls! I have been doubting myself lately, but you ladies have definitely shown me that my posts are not in vain! Thank you!!!

Head over to the site (at the link above) for tutorials, paid blogging opportunities and ALL things blog related!

And thanks again for all of the support and LOVE




12 comments :

  1. Happy SITS Day!

    I love your Blog, so interesting and eye opening!

    Enjoy the day and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate the encouragement! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Sandra - Happy SITS Day!! Ii just have to tell you that your son is absolutely adorable and I love that picture of the two of you on your profile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That was just one of those candid moments caught on camera! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulation! Being featured on SITS is a big deal. Enjoy all the love.

    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I truly am enjoying all of this support!

      Delete
  4. Happy happy SITS Day to you! I hope it's been a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra,

    Happy SITS Day! I hope that you made numerous new connections today :)

    Rachel recently posted The 16 Habits of Highly Unsuccessful People

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It looks like I did! Thank you for the support!

      Delete
  6. So glad I found your blog!!! I love it :)

    http:sarahowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete