Friday, June 13, 2014

Café Sabroso - Café de Latino America









 **Today is Spanish Friday! This post is in Spanish with with an English translation! Enjoy!**

El otro día estaba en Wal-Mart.  Típicamente no comprar en wal-mart pero está muy cerca y estaba fuera de café. No estoy seguro cómo sucedió eso porque yo vivo de café. Jaja!

Estaba mirando el café que normalmente consigo cuando una bolsa me llamó la atención. ¡Todo la bolsa estaba en español! No es muy a menudo se ve signos o productos en español donde yo vivo. Me encanta encontrar cosas en español por supuesto lo compré. ¡Además era sólo $5!

Se llama Café Sabroso - La nueva generación de cafés latinos. La historia de la compañía está en un lado de la bolsa y hay una traducción en inglés en el otro lado. Es interesante a mi que el lado español estaba hacia fuera a la tienda.  Tal vez no se dieron cuenta que era en español e inglés.

En cuanto a qué sabía ¡estaba delicioso! Mejor bolsa de $5 de café que he tenido. Sin duda lo compraré otra vez. También me gusta el hecho de que es Rainforest Alliance Certified. Siempre compro café que tiene esta certificación. Yo también quiero apoyar las empresas latinas. Este café me permite hacer las dos cosas.


Me encanta agradables sorpresas como esta. ¿Has encontrado algo sorprendente en español? ¡Hágamelo saber!




English -

The other day I was in Wal-Mart. I typically do not shop at Wal-Mart, but it is close and I was out of coffee. I'm not sure how that happened because I live off coffee. haha!

I was looking at the coffee I normally buy when a bag caught my eye. The whole bag was in Spanish! It is not very often you see signs or products in Spanish where I live. I love finding things in Spanish, so of course I bought it. Plus it was only $5!

It's called Café Sabroso - The new generation of Latin Coffees. The story of the company is on one side of the bag and there is a translation in English on the the other side. It's interesting to me that Spanish side was facing out at the store. Maybe they didn't realize that it was in Spanish and English.

As far as the taste, it was delicious!  Best $5 bag of coffee I've had. No doubt I'll buy it again. I also like that it is Rainforest Alliance Certified. I always buy coffee that has this certification. I also want to support Latino businesses. This coffee allows me to do both.

I love pleasant surprises like this. Have you found something surprising in Spanish? Let me know!






No comments :

Post a Comment