Monday, April 22, 2013

Our Weekend in Review // 4/20


I was so busy this weekend that I took all of 3 pictures! Blogger fail! Lol


Liam and I wore matching pants on Saturday. I didn't even realize we were both wearing neon green pants until I left the house. At least we looked cute.


Saturday morning we had a play date at the mall play area with some friends we hadn't seen in a while. It was fun catching up! And now that Liam is climbing, he was able to climb into the rocket ship by himself! He was so tired he came home and crashed.

Sunday we went to church and then later that evening we attended the community dinner for church. Liam had a blast getting to see his friends twice in one day. Sadly, I have no pictures of Sunday. Again, fail! At least we have the memories we made!











No comments :

Post a Comment