Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Funky Leggings and Bandana Bib

If you saw my post yesterday then you saw Liam's new funky leggings and bandana bib.

My super talented cousin, Stacy, made them! You can find her tutorial on how to make them here on her blog, Stacy Sews and Schools. And here is another look at them. :)





 She also turned a tank top into a romper for me! You can find that tutorial here.

I had been wanting something to show our Truman pride, but the Truman Gear store doesn't sell anything smaller than a child's size 5. I bought the tee in the smallest size and commissioned my cousin to turn it into a short-all! 

Here is a picture of it. It's been too cold for Liam to wear it, but as soon as it warms up I will get pictures of him in it!



4 comments :

  1. THANK YOU!!!!!! :D He looks SOOOO cute. Of course, he would anyway.... LOL ;)

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Thank you! We love them and the leggings look so comfortable on him! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow these are super cute! I really love the romper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Isn't it great?! I just love how it turned out! :)

      Delete